As explained in the article in Summer 2020 issue of this journal, I have been running workshops on well-being for some time now with solicitors, barristers and judges. They have been well received with good feedback, so they seem to be achieving something valuable.Continue reading
- Workshop for a national firm of solicitors on 6 June 2023
- Current short introduction to reducing stress.
- Breathing, Stretching and Bending – the essence of Yoga. Standing poses that you may actually do regularly.
- Five minute stress reduction note
- Some notes about counselling and therapy with NHS care staff.
- List of medical terms and abbreviations for Frontline 19 March 2022
- Three short take home messages from Workshops on Stress /Psychological Health for Judges.
- Survival Handbook for stressed Judges.
- The Drama Triangle. A very useful model