As explained in the article in Summer 2020 issue of this journal, I have been running workshops on well-being for some time now with solicitors, barristers and judges. They have been well received with good feedback, so they seem to be achieving something valuable.Continue reading
- Five minute stress reduction note
- Breathing, Stretching and Bending – the essence of Yoga. Standing poses that you may actually do regularly.
- Some notes about counselling and therapy with NHS intensive care staff.
- List of medical terms and abbreviations for Frontline 19 March 2022
- Three short take home messages from Workshops on Stress /Psychological Health for Judges.
- Workshops on Stress and Judges: 2021
- The Drama Triangle. A very useful model
- Why are we so stressed? Why are we family lawyers anyway?Article in the Christmas Edition of Family Affairs, the journal of the Family Law Bar Association
- My first webinar 6 May.